The Tiki Factor
Tiki Davis is a dynamic motivational speaker who educates and inspires audiences with engaging talks about challenges, perseverance, and triumph. Tiki candidly reveals unfavorable events he encountered in his life and how the source of much suffering became a driving force to obtain success. Through extraordinary grit and perseverance, he defeated the odds by not becoming a statistic. Tiki thoroughly and explicitly explains the principles of the TIKI FACTOR and how adhering to such principles has a greater propensity in propelling corporations, organizations, small businesses, churches, youth groups, high schools, collegiate athletics teams, and individuals to reach optimal success. Tiki Davis is a well-respected man that is dedicated and committed to making a difference in the lives of others and the community. The self-made Tiki Davis became a millionaire before the age of 35
Background & History
Tiki lived in foster homes for much of his early life. At the age of 17, he was a star football player, falsely accused, and placed behind bars for a crime he did not commit. In spite of this hardship, Tiki attended Sul Ross State University in Alpine, Texas, receiving a Bachelor of Arts in 2003 and a Master of Arts in 2005. An outstanding accomplishment for Tiki Davis was his media appearance, which afforded him the opportunity to serve as an actor. In 2004, he earned a speaking role in the acclaimed motion picture, “Friday Night Lights.”
Personal and Charitable Interests
Tiki’s friendly disposition and understanding of others allowed him to serve as role model in his community. In fact, he initiates miraculous services for diversified groups and build optimism and confidence for the future. He has always had a love for people. Through the years, he became a mentor to boys and young men, telling of his trek through adversity and stressing the potential benefits of positive choices and good judgment. As a result of his mentorship, several of his mentees attended and graduated from prestigious collegiate institutions such as Harvard University.
Tiki Davis has many profound talents and gifts. Using engineering experience gained in the West Texas oilfields, he started his own successful consulting business, became a real estate investor, engaged in residential construction, and owned two successful barbeque restaurants. Tiki continues to revolutionize business by possessing ingenuity, spirit, and determination, making him one of the greatest entrepreneurs in his lifetime.
- 2013- Recognized as the “Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award’ by the Black Chamber of Commerce of the Permian Basin
- 2013- Received the “Distinguished Odessan Man of the Year Award Community Service by the Castanette’s Social, Civic and Arts Club Odessa, Texas
- 2014-Received the “Small Business Award” by the Office of the Governor and the Texas Workforce Commission
- 2018 – Received the “Business Person of the Year Award” by the Black Chamber of Commerce
- 2019 – Received the “Legends and Living Legends of the Permian Basin Award
- 2019 – Co Author of the “Break Through Book” with Johnny Wimbrey, Les Brown and Nik Halik
- 2019 – Film producer of the “Factor Film”
- 2020- Recognized the “Icon” award by I Change Nations